For the 3rd Annual DHS Summit, the theme is “Health Data for Society”. It will be held on the 23rd and 24th November.
In Europe 2021, health data has never had a higher public profile as citizens check R numbers, and a variety of other pandemic and public health indicators. The European Commission has kept busy with consultations and legislation proposals on the European Health Data Space, AI, Data Governance and the TEHDAS Joint Action has started its work.
Taking stock of the progresses made so far, the Summit will focus on the acceptance criteria and technical prerequisites for societal trust in the use of health data and the most innovative citizen controlled data sharing governance models.
Last but not least, the Summit will be the opportunity to showcase pioneering regional initiatives on health data and data sharing and discuss strategies to accelerate investments in ready-to-market data-driven solutions.
The programme will include:
- What is health data
- Panel session – Moderator: SITRA
- A showcase of Digital Health Innovation and EU projects
- The Global Health Connector session
- Next steps to our Calls to Action with I~HD including “Proposing a common basis for health data access across Europe” and “Scaling up the availability and reusability of big health data”
- An update from the TEHDAS Joint Action
You can register here for free: SUMMIT REGISTRATION