The implementation of AI in Healthcare is a powerful tool, yet there are limited opportunities for medical professionals to advance in AI application in healthcare.
HelloAI Professional programme is a 10-week blended-learning experience that brings together key industry players in AI-powered diagnostic imaging that fills this gap by addressing the bottleneck of AI’s practise in healthcare – the lack of information and insights about this impactful technological advancement.
EIT Health together with its partners – GE Healthcare, University of Debrecen, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, LEITAT and Maastricht University would like to introduce this newly lunched opportunity and invite the medical professionals to join this course.
The 10-week certified programme combines theoretical presentations about AI with hands-on practical workshops and covers challenging AI topics for further carrier enhancement.
- For more details, please visit: https://eithealth.eu/project/helloai-professional/
- Study period: 13 September – 8 November 2021
- The final deadline for applications is 15 August 2021
- Tuition fee: Early bird – € 299, General Admission – € 350. For EIT Health InnoStars Partners and Friends there is the special discount – with this code HELLOHUBS you can receive 10%
- Target audience: practicing medical professionals, team managers and executives of healthcare provider institutions, radiologists, IT professionals working in the medical field, healthcare and AI entrepreneurs, researchers (in radiology, bioinformatics, healthcare IT, medical data science)